If my new header doesn't give it away...I'm pregnant! I went to the doctor last week to get an ultrasound and everything was great! Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks, which puts my due date at 10.25.11. I was just overflowing with joy to see that little baby and hear that sweet little heartbeat. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I am so excited to hear the heartbeat again! Please pray for a healthly pregnancy for me and my sweet little peanut.
5 comments:
I am so so sooo happy for you!!! I know exactly the fear you are going through. Keeping you in my thoughts :)
Yay! Can't wait to chat about it during my next appointment!! Congrats!
Awesome! Congrats!
Awwww, yay! I got chills reading this. I am beyond excited for you guys! Best of luck, you so deserve this!!
I am so excited for you guys and I am definitely praying for you to have a healthy pregnancy!
Post a Comment