On Saturday Ty and I were invited to go watch Disney on Ice. My friend Kasey's Mom got us a ticket to join them last year and we had a great time, so I was so excited when I recieved the ticket in my Christmas card this year and have been counting the days ever since. Okay, so I know it isn't the most exciting thing but I couldn't wait to see how Ty would react to it all. OMG...He loved it! I actually enjoyed it also and not just because my kid was sitting on my lap and clapping the whole time(which was too cute for words!)
This is my great friend Kasey! Seriously what girl, who doesn't have children would give up a saturday to hang out with an arena full of kids.
I took tons of pictures but none of them turned out really good. It is so hard to capture a moving target, even though we were 2 rows off the ice. Kasey mom, Karen, really does take care of us!
I couldn't even get a good picture of Ty. Way to many distractions in that place. Look at his cute little Mickey Mouse shirt...complements of Cooper from a trip to Disney. Man, I have some great friends that love my kid!

1 comment:
Aww yaya!!! Me & Luke are going in April :)
Post a Comment