Saturday, March 26, 2011

18 month pictures of Ty

Here are some of Ty's 18 month pictures. I decided to do something a bit different and wanted to get "Chef Theme" pictures done so I could put them up in my kitchen.

The same night we got a picture done of Ty and his 2 cousins, Cadin & Colby. Oh boy, was it sure interesting to get 3 little boys to take a good pic! Cadin was making silly faces the entire time. Colby was throwing that nice ball he has in his hand. Then there was my son....see that look on his face? Yep, thats what it looks like in every picture! Mouth open and drool pouring out.

This was our 2nd day of pictures. I had no intention of doing anymore but this was all for Grandma Sandy "Grandy". This was the pic that made its way to Spring Training.  Once again, mouth open and drool pouring out :)

3 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

I love those 18 month pictures!!!

Cassie said...

Awww, so cute! The drool cracks me up. lol.

Sarah said...

Grandy. How stinkin cute is that?! And TY too of course :)