Thursday, March 3, 2011

I know its Thursday but this will be a weekend wrap-up and also include our busy week. I guess Thursdays are the only day I have time to blog! Things got really crazy in the with the Voss' lately. Saturday was our date night to Maggianos. Things didn't go like I thought but we had a good time. We ended up eatting at a table with 6 other people to avoid the 1 hour and 45 minute wait! It was 5:00...I thought that it was only us and senior citizens who like to eat that early!  Well, the food was good and we enjoyed the extra company, lol!

Sunday we went to Millstadt for Cruz Riebeling's 1st birthday. My friend Emily seriously knows how to throw a super cute party! Cruz's dad, Jake, is a firemen so the party was at the firehouse and decorated with ballons and fire trucks glore! Ty and Dad got to go for a ride in the a fire truck and Josh said he was dancing to the sirens. :)

Ty and Lane(Cruz's older brother) wore matching Firemen shirts.
Ty and Dad

On Tuesday Ty had his 18 month check up. Here are his latest stats: Weight- 24 lbs 13 oz (33rd%tile)
                                                                                                        Height-32 1/4 in (52nd%tile)
                                                                                                        Head Size- 47 1/2 in (40th%tile)
Doesn't his head measurements sound HUGE? The most exciting part he got his last shot untill he turns 4!
After the check-up my Mom decided that we need to get Ty's picture taken so she can get it autographed while she is at Spring Training. We went to Protrait Innovations and managed to get a shot worthy enough to be autographed by some Cardinal Players. As I type this my Mom is on the plane with her 10x13 of Ty in hand!  



2 comments:

Kim Luke said...

Did you know the people you hate dinner with? or did you just eat with randoms? that cracks me up!!!

What a cute party! I wish the Police Department had something cool like that to throw Landon's party!!

Post pictures of Tys new pics! I wanted to try out Protrait Innovations!

Lara said...

We didn't know the people we sat by. The people to the left of us were 2 ladies having dinner and then there was a double date on the right side. It was a different experience and we just laughed the whole time!
I will post the new pics soon just need to scan them all in!