At ten and a half months you nailed walking. You.Are.EVERYWHERE! I just love watching the excitement in your eyes when you wabble all over. It still takes me by surprise when you come walking into a room. Now, if I put you in a pair of shoes you will just sit there. Walking and shoes don't go together in your book. Turns out, you just wanted a new pair of your very own. None of your brother hand-me-downs are wide enough for your thick feet. We got you a nice set of kicks and you have been all over in them.
No new teeth to report, the count is still at 6. We have you pretty much down to one bottle a day. It just varies on when you want it. Sometimes it before your nap and other times you want it before bed. I have returned what every baby food we had sitting around, since you lost all interest in it. Table food all the way!
Sleeping is still going good. You take around a 2 hour nap sometime in the afternoon and by 8 you are ready for bed. You have been sleeping on a cot at daycare for a few months now, and I still can't believe my baby is on a cot. Mostly because you cover the entire surface of the crib when you are sleeping.
You have been having a hard time adjusting to your new height when you're walking around and have knocked your head on everything. You have had a bruise in the middle of your forehead for about 3 weeks straight. I don't think one goes away before you smack it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment