Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baby Update 10-11-11

I had my 38 week check up today and besides waiting for over an hour, everything went great! I am dilated 2cm. Dr. Mathus scheduled my induction for October 18th at 12am. One week from today I will be holding a new baby!
I have had people ask me how much weight I have gained this pregnancy and truthfully I haven't be paying attention. So I asked the doctor today and are you ready for this?!?!??  I have gained 6 POUNDS! Thats it! Can I get an AMEN!
Ty fell asleep while we were waiting and he continued to sleep while the doctor was in the room, while I went down 2 flights of stairs, into the car and most of the way home. I couldn't believe he fell asleep in the first place but I was shocked when he stayed sleeping.
I was laughing like crazy and then Dr. Mathus came in and he started laughing too.


3 comments:

Chrystal said...

I'm glad you didn't tell me about the six pounds last night. I probably would have left with the cape on... again. :)

Christine Pettijohn said...

Six pounds, thats it! Good for you and good luck next week!

Kim Luke said...

6 stinkin pounds??????? are you serious?!?! That is amazing! I knew you looked AWESOME last week at the playdate, but geesh. you put me to shame!! haha!