Today is usually a day for Mom and Ty, but when I found out that daycare was taking a field trip I thought we must go. I can't have my kid miss out on the fun. We got ready and went to school to meet everyone else. Colby and Ty were very excited! On our way to Henry's Dairy Farm!
Doesn't this look like trouble...
When we got to the farm the first place we went to was to see the new baby calves.
I believe this baby was born last night.
Miss Amanda is looking at the calves with Cadin and Colby.
Aunt Pam was showing Ty the calves. I think there were about 6 little ones.
After we were done looking at the baby cows, we went to watch the milking process. It is a very big production. Then they took everyone into their break room and lemonade and cookies were enjoyed by all!
Next up, try to get a group picture. For the most part everyone was looking forward and standing still.
But lets take a closer look...
Well lookie there...I guess the cows were much more exciting then a silly picture. Leave it to all 3 of the Voss kids to look the wrong way.
One more group photo op to end the trip. Aunt Pam saves the day and got Ty to at least hold still. You can't have it all.
I am totally going to put down our first field trip as a success! No really great pictures to share, but thats life with a almost 2 year old! Thanks to the Henry's, Aunt Pam and Uncle Mike, for the nice tour and yummy refreshments.
2 comments:
That is awesome! Look like so much fun I wish I would of been there :)
It is Father/Daughter day in our household. Micah is off this week and today Micah is taking Megan on an adventure out looking at cows and doing who knows what all :)
Looks like it was alot of fun! The picture of Ty and Colby in the car just makes me think of all the fun/trouble those two are going to get in later in life. :)
Post a Comment